Nick Bulso is a civil litigator who has represented clients in a wide range of business and property disputes since 2016, including breach of contract actions, partnership and LLC disputes, unfair competition, theft of trade secrets, derivative actions, minority shareholder oppression, insurance coverage disputes, securities litigation, real property transactions, construction defect cases, planned unit development litigation, and fraud and tort cases. Nick has experience in bankruptcy litigation, SEC enforcement actions, FLSA disputes, ERISA compliance issues, Title VII and employment actions, and zoning and land use issues. Nick takes special interest in cases involving complex e-discovery issues.
Nick practices in both state and federal courts and at both the trial and appellate level.
Nick was named a Mid-South Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2020.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2015
- B.A., Vanderbilt University, 2012
- B.A., Pontifical University of the Holy Cross, Rome, Italy, 2010
- Supreme Court of Tennessee, 2016
- Supreme Court of Alabama, 2015
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 2017