Niko joins Bulso PLC as a 2021 graduate of Pepperdine Caruso School of Law. He received certificates in Entertainment, Media, and Sports Law; in Dispute Resolution from the Straus Institute; and in Intellectual Property, Entertainment and Technology from the Palmer Center for Entrepreneurship. Niko has honed his legal skills through interning in-house with the Nashville Predators and Wasserman, serving as a research assistant to Professor Weston, and assisting with a CAS case involving qualification procedures for the Tokyo Olympics. He also twice represented Pepperdine in the Hockey Arbitration Competition of Canada.
Niko studied economics and marketing prior to law school, and he uses that logical foundation, creativity, and business acumen to serve his clients and help them accomplish their goals.
- J.D., Pepperdine Caruso School of Law, 2021 cum laude
- Dispute Resolution Law Journal, 2019 – 2021 (Managing Editor)
- B.S.B.A. Creighton University Heider College of Business, 2018 summa cum laude
- Supreme Court of Tennessee, 2021
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 2022
- The “Fundies” of ADR in the NHL, 21 Pepp. Disp. Resol. L.J. 65 (2021)
- The Boston Fee Party: How Professional Athletes Should Use Their Networks to Stand Up Against the Jock Tax, 24 U. of Denver Sports & Ent. L.J. 57 (2021)